Terms for current Theme Song Competition:
These terms include our standard terms found below on our website
and any guidelines found when entering the competition.
(On Facebook and our website tips). Competition ends 28th Feb 2012.
By entering this competition you understand
and agree that should you win your winning
entry will become sole copyright to the Music Education
centre for any purpose for example, to be used in teaching,
commercially and for publicity. You understand that regardless
of whether you win or not - no payment
or compensation will be due and agree to indemnify The
Music Education Centre and any third parties associated with
promotion or contracting to The Music Education Centre
against loss or damages perceived or resulting from
involvement in this competition. The prize for wining the competition
Is 10 fee music lessons valued at $265.00
All entries that do not win will remain the copyright
of the entrant.
Entrants acknowledge and enter at their own risk.
Physical (posted) entries will not be returned but will be destroyed
upon completion of the competition.
Entries e-mailed or posted to Facebook may remain in place (and not be
destroyed). For practical or promotional purposes.
By entering a competition run by The Music Education Centre I agree to all the conditions of entry.
Terms and conditions for The Music Education Centre Competitions
1. The Competition start and finish dates will be listed on the competition website. Entries received prior to or after these times and dates will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to end the competition early, extend the end date, modify or cancel the Competition altogether for any reason by notice on the website: www.musiceducation.co.nz
2. Winners will be notified by email, mobile text, telephone and/or mail within 14 days of the draw or judging taking place. (Unless otherwise specified).
3. The competition is only open to organisations or persons residing in New Zealand and whose primary operations are conducted within New Zealand. Unless otherwise stated. The person entering the competition on the behalf of another person or organisation or some form of partnership agrees that they have permission and are entitled to represent the entrant and that other parties involved have been made aware of and accepted these terms and conditions.
4. The competition is not open to any person directly associated with the competition organiser, or the judges.
5. If intellectual property is involved in an entry, entrants have obtained legal rights to use it and there are no legal impediments to the competition organisers receiving or publishing such property.
6. Entrants accept that in forwarding their entry, while care will be taken, the competition organisers are not responsible for the confidentiality of the entry.
7. If any material misrepresentations in an entry become known the entrant agrees they will be disqualified or have to immediately repay in cash any prizes that have been received and may face legal action to recover costs.
8. Entrants understand and accept the judges have sole and final authority over selecting the winner and no correspondence can be entered into.
9. Entrants accept that entries cannot be returned.
10. Entries and comments submitted to the Music Education Centres websites are moderated. Any comments or material will be deleted if deemed to be harmful, unlawful, pornographic or offensive in any way to the Music Education Centre, any third party or individual.
11. Entrants agree that they will participate fully in any publicity or promotion regarding their entry and by entering irrevocably agree to consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. The value of the prize is its listed value at the time the competition and this may not be redeemed for cash, any service or any other request.
13. If the competition winner fails to reasonably comply with the requests of the competition organiser regarding meetings or any other aspect of fulfilment of the prize, it may be forfeited.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or participation in the prize The entrant and the winner agree to release the Promoter and judges from and indemnify the Promoter and judges against any liability arising from entering the competition, or use and participation in the prize. This includes third parties, employees or associates connected to the entrant.
15. The entrant agrees to any other terms and conditions listed specific to a competition that may be available on the website when entering a competition.
Lessons For Child Adult